healthy Fall recipe

 Because it is fall, I decided to share my favorite healthy fall recipe with you. This is a delicious soup, and I will be sharing the link to the recipe aswell as telling you how I feel about it. This delicious fall food is a sweet potato & black bean chili. I love it so much because whenever I have a spoonful of this delicious chili it makes me feel so much better! whenever I make soups or chili's I double the number of vegetables to put in because it makes my food even more delicious and healthy. Did you know that this recipe is also vegan? it's a win in my opinion. Even though it's vegetarian I like to add ground turkey when I feel like having some protein. either way I make it made its delicious. Because of the cold weather this warm chili will make you feel comfort and relaxation, so I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe that I've decided to share!

The Link: Sweet Potato & Black Bean Chili Recipe | EatingWell





Comments